The East Bay Independent Insurance Agents Association (EBIIAA) is the DBA name under the Independent Insurance Agents Association of Contra Costa County (IIAACCC). The Association was founded in 1921 and incorporated on May 17, 1978.
EBIIAA/IIAACCC is a long-time respected organization that serves the interest of local Independent Insurance Agents, Brokers, Companies and Affiliates.
The EBIIAA dba name was added in 2011 after the Oakland, Southern Alameda Associations dissolved to be more inclusive and encourage those members to be a part of EBIIAA.
2022-2023 Installation of Board-Officers
• Share information that improves operations and sales.
• Develop long-lasting business and personal relationships.
• Provides Continued Education and staff development.
• Active in the local communities; giving back to those organizations that help those that cannot always help themselves.
• Subscribe to a common code of Ethics and Business Practices that separate us from the captive agents and direct writers.
• Communicate Best Practices that make Independent Agencies better than the competition.
• Promote the Independent Agency Channel as a dominant and effective distribution channel for our clients and companies.
• Find and share opportunities; company appointments, employees, and business referrals.
• Highlight, discuss and actively stay abreast to political and legal information that affects agencies.
Membership includes all employees in your organization.
EBIIAA does not require members to also be a member of IIABCal, the State Association.
EBIIAA and IIABCal are supportive of each other in their efforts to enhance and promote the Independent Agent/Broker, Companies and Affiliates experience